copy la la and ktz
Was 2007 a good year for you?
pretty pretty good
2) What was your favorite moment of the year?
birthdays are usually the best. but fav la moment was at la cita with the girls and daniel.
also naco with avanti, cynthia, jonny schiffs, etc etc basically i like dancing to alternativo with my favorite people.
3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
adjusting to new life in la. leaving my peeps behind. working.
4) Where were you when 2007 began?
i was at a party with vicki and her boy john!
5) Who were you with?
see above, some hot indian hipster.
6) Where will you be when 2007 ends?
no clue! in la though or maybe i will try to go to portland.
7) Who will you be with when 2007 ends?
8) What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before?
was all kinds of naughty (well i was that in 06 too). went to grad school.
9) Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
i fo get! i need to go back on the no carbs diet which works like magic.
10) Did anyone close to you give birth?
11) Did anyone close to you die?
12) Did you travel outside of the US in 2007?
i went to la mexico.
13) How many different states did you travel to in 2007?
14) What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
your mom? im on the fence about one of the boyfriend things. i kinda like being single sometimes and then other times im like, wouldnt it be nice...
15) What date(s) from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
april 10. no comment
16) What was your biggest achievement of the year?
school? new life. new friends. growing up slowly but surely.
17) What was your biggest failure?
started eating carbs (corn, sugar & rice). so tasty! gained all kinds of weight.
18) Did you suffer any illness or injury?
lady almost ran over me on my bike, scraped knee :)
19) What was the best thing you bought?
your mom. i got rid of so much stuff when i moved. that was better than anything i bought.
20) Whose behavior merited celebration?
fam dam, friedsies.
21) Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
daniel, juan carlos, agnolo, john v, & jett (mostly last year, now im just used to it) some other boyz whose names i fo get
22) Where did most of your money go?
23) What did you get really, really, really excited about?
everything. i like things.
24) What song will always remind you of 2007?
25) Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? happies
ii. thinner or fatter? fatties
iii. richer or poorer? richer? last year at this time i was in debt, so by default richer!
26) What do you wish you'd done more of?
sex? but isnt that always the case.
27) What do you wish you'd done less of?
28) How will you be spending Christmas?
with the fam. ive been mia for a couple years. time to come back.
29) Did you fall in love in 2007?
30) If yes, with who?
31) If yes, do they know?
32) Are you still in love with them?
whose a what now?
33) You regret it?
34) Did you breakup with anyone in 2007?
yes! like 7 times!!!
35) How many one-night stands?
hmm, as in people i only slept with once? 5.
36) How many people did you sleep with in 2007?
9 (tee hee)
37) Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
hmm. sometimes i hate daniel and sometimes i hate john v.
38) Did you make any new friends in 2007?
yes. in la. and ted belardo
39) Who are your favorite new friends?
evil! cant say.
40) What was your favorite month of 2007?
june cos i was LIVING it up in nyc! maybe august too.
41) Did you miss anybody in the past year?
booo! since i left like everyone behind, yes.
42) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
hmm, maybe kissing daniel, though it was pretty natural. still, he has a serious gf. then i also read his email. i was THAT girl for like 48 hours.
43) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2007?
john v. seemed to change his mind alot, so he was kinda lying i guess. his were the most annoying.
44) Did you treat somebody badly in 2007?
i doubt it.
45) Did somebody treat you badly in 2007?
at jobs a little, by boys a little...
46) What was your proudest moment of 2007?
getting into ucla, also being the first to finish our econ exam (out of like 70 people) and i got an A!
47) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2007?
cant think of anything off hand ;)
48) What was your greatest musical discovery?
more latin alternative shit i guess? i liked kate nash and the virgins recently.
49) What did you want and get?
everything. im a poop face.
50) What did you want and not get?
i guess i want a boyfriend thing. i
51) What was your favorite new film of this year?
science of sleep, borat (those came out this year right? i cant remember)
52) What was your favorite TV program?
flight of the concords, pushing daisies
53) What was your favorite book from 2007?
harry potter? i dont know if i read any books that actually came out this year. also this has been my least book reading year ever, cos i spent all my free time manizing.
54) How many concerts did you see in 2007?
a lot of latin bands. haha and i went to the latin alternative music conference, so maybe like 15?
55) Did you have a favorite concert in 2007?
i saw zoe 4 times! maybe zoe in queens.
56) did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2007?
when i was first meeting people at school i think we were drunk all the time.
57) did you do a lot of drugs in 2007?
these freaking cali people smoke weed alll the time. so, yes...
58) What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
had a party/going away party! fun! 27!
59) What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
americans were suddenly smart and socially conscious.
60) How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
work is for jerks to im a the biggest hipster at ucla.
61) What kept you sane?
friends, dresses, sacha
62) Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
i havent thought about it for a while. i like diego luna i guess. hes kinda white though
63) How much money did you spend in 2007?
haha alot, cos i moved and started paying tuition!
64) Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007:
you must chill
65) What are your plans for 2008?
tokyo/seoul, travel a little in the summer, work at metro, do well in school, try to explore la more. try to break my 5 month dry spell.